Is Your Educational Qualification Eligible For SSC CHSL 2023 Exam? Check Out the Needed Educational Qualification Requirements Now Immediately... #Blog-239
13 June 2023, Created By Careericons Team,
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) Combined Higher Secondary Level (CHSL/ 10+2) Exam 2023 is a highly sought-after exam for candidates who want to work in the government sector. However, before you start preparing for the exam, it is important to check if your educational qualification is eligible for the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam. The eligibility criteria for this exam can be confusing, with different requirements for different posts. As a highly skilled assistant with expertise in digital marketing, I am here to guide you through this process.
In this article, we will take a closer look at the educational qualifications needed for different posts in the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam, so you can determine if you meet the eligibility criteria and start preparing for this exam with confidence. Get ready to learn everything you need to know about SSC CHSL 2023 Exam eligibility requirements!
Gear up and start your SSC MTS - 2023 preparation now with our comprehensive guide. Check out the links providing the Syllabus based Topic-wise SSC CHSL Tier 1 (2023) MCQ Mock Test Series, & Online Study Mmaterials PDF.
By the end of this article, you'll be equipped with the knowledge and insights needed to prepare effectively and increase your chances of securing a position in this highly competitive exam.
SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam 2023
(Essential Educational Qualifications)
• The candidates who have appeared in their 12th Standard or equivalent examination can also apply, however they must possess Essential qualification on or before the cutoff date i.e. 01-08-2023.
|Data Entry Operator (DEO)/ DEO Grade ‘A’ in the Office of Comptroller and Auditor General of India (C&AG), Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food and Public Distribution, and Ministry of Culture
|12th Standard pass in Science stream with Mathematics as a subject from a recognized Board or equivalent
|LDC/ JSA and DEO/ DEO Grade ‘A’ (except DEOs in Department/ Ministry mentioned above)
|Candidates must have passed 12th Standard or equivalent examination from a recognized Board or University.
• As per Ministry of Human Resource Development Notification dated 10-06-2015 published in the Gazette of India all the degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education by the Universities established by an Act of Parliament or State Legislature, Institutions Deemed to be Universities under Section 3 of the University Grants Commission Act, 1956 and Institutions of National Importance declared under an Act of Parliament stand automatically recognized for the purpose of employment to posts and services under the Central Government provided they have been approved by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission. Accordingly, unless such degrees are recognized for the relevant period when the candidates acquired the qualification, they will not be accepted for the purpose of Educational Qualification. In case of the candidates possessing such degrees/ diplomas/ certificates awarded through Open and Distance Learning mode of education , such candidates shall also produce approval given to the University by the Distance Education Bureau, University Grants Commission for the relevant period at the time of Document Verification.
• As per UGC (Open and Distance Learning) Regulations, 2017 published in official Gazette on 23-06-2017, under Part-III (8) (v), the programmes in engineering, medicine, dental, nursing, pharmacy, architecture and physiotherapy etc. are not permitted to be offered under Open and Distance Learning mode. However, pursuant to the Hon’ble Supreme Court Order dated 11-03-2019 in MA No. 3092/2018 in W.P. (C) No. 382/2018 titled Mukul Kumar Sharma & others Vs AICTE and others, B. Tech. degree/ diploma in Engineering awarded by IGNOU to the students who were enrolled up to academic year 2009-10 shall be treated as valid, wherever applicable.
Source: Official SSC CHSL Notification 2023.
• Document Verification (DV) will be conducted by the User Departments/ Organizations after declaration of the final result. Candidates will be required to produce the relevant Certificates such as Mark sheets, Provisional Certificates etc. for completion of Intermediate/ Higher Secondary/ 10+2/ Senior Secondary in original as proof of having acquired the minimum educational qualification on or before the stipulated date, when such certificates are sought by concerned Indenting Departments/ Organizations for the purpose of document verification. Otherwise, their candidature will be cancelled. The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification. It is reiterated that the result of required educational qualification must have been declared by the Board/ University by the specified date. Mere processing of the result by the Board/ University by the crucial cut-off date does not fulfill the EQ requirement.
• In case of the candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification, such candidates shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/ Appointing Authorities concerned.
Latest SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Highlights & Recent Updates
(Get All Information in One Click)
|SSC CHSL Notification 2023 Highlights
|SSC CHSL 2023 Notification PDF with Latest Updates & Hightlights in Detail
|Apply Now for SSC CHSL Tier -1 Examination in 2023
|The Tentative Dates and Timings of the SSC CHSL Tier -1 Examination in 2023
|SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Posts Details, Job Profile & Discription
|Approx 1600 Vacancies and Reservation Details SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|Eligibility Criteria – (Nationality, Age limit & Reservation) for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|Process of certification and format of certificates for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|Educational Qualifications & Post Qualification Experience for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|Application Fee/ Intimation Charges Details for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|List of Examination Centres all over India for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Pattern/ Scheme of the Examination for Tier I (Objective Type)
|SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Pattern/ Scheme of the Examination for Tier II (Objective Type)
|SSC CHSL 2023 Indicative Syllabus for Tier I Exam
|SSC CHSL 2023 Indicative Syllabus for Tier II Exam
|Admission to the Examination Hall for SSC CHSL Tier 1 2023 Exam
|Document verification (DV) for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|Mode of selection for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
|Important instructions to candidates for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam
In this comprehensive guide, We will take you through everything you need to know about the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam Dates, Vacancies, Eligibility criteria, Exam patterns, Syllabus, and Preparation tips. So, if you're looking to crack the SSC MTS exam and secure a job in the banking sector, keep reading to find out more. Discover How to Maximize Your Chances of Success by Cracking the SSC CHSL 2023 Exam with us.
Refer: Prepare for SSC CHSL 2023 Exam with our Practice Test Exercises, Study material, Live MCQ Mock Test PDF & Quiz for all syllabus-wise topics.