Mastering the SSC-CGL Tier 1 Exam: Everything You Need to Know About Process of Certification and Certificate Format & Unlock Your Full Potential This Year... #Blog-190
Created By Careericons Team
The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) is one of the most prestigious government organizations that conduct various exams for recruitment to various posts in different departments. One of the most sought-after exams conducted by the SSC is the Combined Graduate Level (CGL) Exam. This exam is a gateway to a lucrative career in the government sector. However, cracking this exam requires dedication, hard work, and a strategic approach. In this article, we will explore the SSC-CGL Tier 1 Exam Certification Process and Certificate Format in detail.
Here, We will discuss the various stages of the certification process and the certificate format that successful candidates receive. We will also provide you with tips and tricks to help you prepare for the exam effectively and unlock your potential to achieve success. So, let's dive in and explore the world of SSC-CGL Tier 1 Exam Certification!
In this article, we have complied with very important information on the "Recently Released SSC CGL Tier 1 - 2023 Exam Process of Certification and Format of Certificates". Also get complete study material for all Section-wise MCQ Practice test & Mock Test Series based on Newly Revised Syllabus which help to clear this SSC CGL Tier 1 Exam 2023.
Staff Selection Commission will hold Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 for filling up of various Group 'B' and Group 'C' posts in different Ministries/ Departments/ Organizations of Government of India and various Constitutional Bodies/ Statutory Bodies/ Tribunals, etc. The details of the examination are as follows:
Staff Selection Commission, CGL TIER 1 - 2023
Process of Certification and Format of Certificates
• Candidates who wish to be considered against reserved vacancies or seek age relaxation must submit requisite certificate from the competent authority, in the prescribed format when such certificates are sought by concerned Indenting Departments/ Organizations at the time of document verification. Otherwise, their claim for SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD/ ESM category will not be entertained and their candidature will be cancelled. The formats of the certificates are annexed with the Notice of this Examination. The certificate of disability issued under the Persons with Disabilities (Equal Opportunities, Protection of Rights and Full Participation) Act, 1995 (1 of 1996) will also be valid. Certificates in any other format are liable to be rejected.
• Candidates are cautioned that they must ensure that they belong to the category as filled in the application form and are able to prove the same by furnishing the requisite certificate from the competent authority when such certificates are sought by concerned Indenting Departments/ Organizations at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. If a candidate is rejected by the Indenting Department/ Organization for nonfurnishing of the requisite certificate in support of the category filled in the application form, the candidate will be solely responsible for the same and the Commission will not have any responsibility. Any grievance received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected. For example, candidate X filled OBC in his application form. However, during document verification by the Indenting Department/ Organization, he is unable to produce the valid OBC certificate. In such scenario, candidature of X will be cancelled by the Indenting Department/ Organization.
Click Here → To Check SSC CGL Tier 1 2023 Exam - Details of Nationality/Citizenship, Age limit & Age relaxation Details***
Also, Know about Official Notification Highlights in Details with Revised Syllabus PDF
• The candidates with benchmark disabilities (PwBD) may note that they must select the appropriate PwBD sub-category i.e. OH/ HH/ VH/ PwBD-Other, while filling the application form as per their certificate of disability issued by the competent authority. No subsequent change of PwBD sub-category will be allowed under any circumstances. Such candidates shall have to furnish the requisite certificate from the competent authority as declared in the application form when such certificates are sought by concerned Indenting Departments/ Organizations at the time of document verification, failing which their candidature will be cancelled. It may be noted that type of disability/disabilities (such as OA, OL, BL, Dw, MI, SLD etc.), as indicated in the Notification No. 38-16/2020-DDIII dated 04.01.2021 issued by Department of Empowerment of Persons with Disabilities, should be clearly mentioned by the competent authority issuing the certificate. If a candidate is rejected by the Indenting Department/ Organization for non-furnishing of the requisite certificate in support of the PwBD sub-category filled in the application form, the candidate will be solely responsible for the same and the Commission will not have any responsibility. Any grievance received in this regard in any form like Post, Fax, Email, by hand, etc. shall not be entertained by the Commission and will be summarily rejected.
• Crucial date for claim of SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD status or any other benefit viz. fee concession, reservation, age-relaxation, etc., where not specified otherwise, will be the closing date for receipt of online applications i.e. 03-05- 2023.
• A person seeking appointment on the basis of reservation to OBCs must ensure that he possesses the caste/ community certificate and does not fall in creamy layer on the crucial date.
• Candidates may also note that in respect of the above, their candidature will remain provisional till the veracity of the concerned document is verified by the Appointing Authority. Candidates are cautioned that they will be debarred from the examination conducted by the Commission in case they fraudulently claim SC/ ST/ OBC/ EWS/ PwBD/ ESM status or avail any other benefit.
The information that we have provided to you is taken from the official website link of the Commission: (https://ssc.nic.in) & these details are given by The Government of India, Ministry of Personnel, Public Grievances & Pensions, Department of Personnel and Training, Staff Selection Commission. Lets we discuss the various highlights about the latest notice of the Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2023 one by one,
Also, Check out our other articles related to your search. This article provides you with the following in detail,
- Download Notification PDF Get Official Link,
- Important Tentative dates & timings,
- Details of the posts, Pay Levels,
- 7500 Vacancies and Reservation,
- Eligibility, Age limit, Nationality, Citizenship,
- Process of certification and format of certificates,
- Essential educational qualifications,
- How to apply (procedure for filling online application),
- Application fee,
- Centres of examination,
- Revised exam pattern/scheme of the examination for SSC CGL Tier I,
- Revised exam pattern/scheme of the examination for SSC CGL Tier II,
- Indicative syllabus for SSC CGL Tier I,
- Indicative syllabus for SSC CGL Tier II,
- Admission to the examination,
- Document Verification (DV),
- Mode of selection, &
- Important instructions to candidates.
Are you ready to take the next step in your career?
Unlocking your potential begins with the SSC-CGL Tier 1 Exam Certification process. This exam is designed to evaluate your knowledge, skills, and abilities in a variety of areas, including general intelligence and reasoning, quantitative aptitude, and English language comprehension. A passing score on this exam can open doors to new job opportunities and career advancements. However, the certification process and certificate format can be confusing and overwhelming.
That's where we come in. In this article, we'll break down everything you need to know to successfully navigate the SSC-CGL Tier 1 Exam Certification process and understand the certificate format. From application requirements to exam structure, we'll provide you with the information you need to succeed. So, let's dive in and unlock your potential today.
Source: Official SSC CGL Notification 2023.
SSC CGL TIER 1 2023 Complete Syllabus based Section & Topics-wise Model Practice MCQs Test Series PDF
- General Intelligence & Reasoning Topics,
- General Awareness,
- Quantitative Aptitude Topics, &
- English Comprehension.
Also, check the official revised syllabus for upcoming Staff Selection Commission, Combined Graduate Level examination, 2023.
Refer: Read all SSC CGL Tier 1 2023 subjects with study materials, Live MCQ test & quiz for all syllabus wise topics.